Friday 7 March 2008

Trying to kill hotmail

Some of you may already know my feelings about hotmail, and about Microsoft, its grotesque and calculating parent. If you don't, you clearly haven't been listening.

I spent the better part of last night trying to kill off my hotmail accounts (I have two; it's a long story), but being the sentimental so-and-so I am, I had to go through everything to make sure I can retain things like the emails Ben and I exchanged in the year we were apart (can't discard that melodrama!) and more practical admin things like login details for miscellaneous accounts. What a f***ing chore! Especially with the hotmail interface I loathe. It's so difficult to do the simplest of things. I hate it so much!!!

Anyway I'm thinking of throwing a party when I finally kill off my hotmail accounts. Long live gmail!! Those of you still on that antiquated shitty webmail service that is anything but 'hot' - you don't know what you're missing.

No comments: