Monday 10 March 2008

Simon Pegg weekend

Ben's away, I'm ill with a persistent cold, and was feeling like a nice homey weekend indoors, so I had one. I indulged myself and watched all 14 episodes of 'Spaced' (2004 British comedy about twenty-something flatmates and their adventures) and 'Hot Fuzz'. Ahhh. :)

Did I mention I love Simon Pegg? Not just for his looks and sexy deep voice but he's a very funny bloke! And a very versatile actor too. Catch him in 'Shaun of the Dead' (which he co-wrote), 'Run, Fatboy, Run' and the soon to be released 'How to Lose Friends and Alienate People' with Kirsten Dunst.

Oh, and in case anyone's worried I did more than just watch TV all weekend - I met a friend for lunch and girly shopping (thanks Lou!), did loads of washing and washing up and even made some jewellery displays - I'll take some photos once Ben comes back with his camera (he's riding phat powder in Tignes at the moment...)

No comments: