Sunday 21 October 2007

Belle de Jour, anyone?

Not sure if "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" has made it to Oz, as it's a TV series based on a book which is based on the real-life blog of a London call girl (point being, it's London-based). Anyway it's had a lot of publicity over here, particularly as Billie Piper plays the lead role. Remember the song "Honey to the Bee", released years ago? Yep it's the same Billie, a British favourite after her role as Rose in Dr. Who.

On a whim, I thought I'd check out this so-called blog. Yep, it's real. And, my God, is it hilarious or what? This girl should write professionally (well, I guess she has). I can't remember laughing so much in one afternoon. Needless to say the TV series doesn't *quite* cover the range and depth of raunch the blog does. I'm going to try and read all of Belle's blog entries. From 2003. Bottoms up! hehe

No comments: