Friday 10 August 2007

Stop the press: My boyfriend's Mum just joined Facebook!!

Omigod. What's going on?! I don't know whether to laugh or go into a mild panic. I wish I could be there to see the look on Ben's face when he finds out! (I just sent him a text as he can't access FB at work).

Hats off to June for making a bold move into the social media arena. Question is, can she keep up? hehe (Love you, June! :))

If my Mum joins, I'm quitting. Some things are better left unshared with the folks, y'know?! (Love you too Mum - lots and lots!!) :P

1 comment:

Ben Turner said...

Holy heck.

Might of been me mentioning to Dad earlier today that "oh yeah, you won't have heard about Mimi's wrist, as your not on Facebook" followed by "Jen sent me a message on Facebook about dinner on Friday"...

But are the oldies ready for social networks ? Only time will tell...